Welcome to Full Moon Tarot, a blog dedicated to the beauty and mystery of Tarot.

Monday, January 28, 2013

30 Day Tarot Challenge ~ Day 1

I've seen this challenge making the round of various Tarot blogs of late and decided it might be a good idea. Basically, it's a question a day for 30 days on Tarot and why I'm so into it. Feel free to put your own answers into the comments section :)

Day 1 ~ What introduced you to / got you involved in Tarot?
When I was in my last year of high school we had an American student come on in to our school. He, another of my friends and I became quite close and turns out, he read Tarot cards. We would get together most weekends to hang out and often he would get his deck of cards out and read for the two of us. I was absolutely fascinated with them and set out on a quest to learn all I could. 16 years on I'm still learning haha

When did you guys first get exposed to Tarot?

No comments:

Post a Comment