Welcome to Full Moon Tarot, a blog dedicated to the beauty and mystery of Tarot.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 Day Tarot Challenge ~ Day 3


Do you have more than one deck that you use, and, if so, do you have a favorite? Why do you like the deck you have chosen?
Much to my wife's chagrin, I have many decks and love pretty much every single one of them for one reason or another. In terms of using decks for readings, there are four decks that I use ~ the Druidcraft Tarot, the Vampyre Tarot, the Wildwood Tarot and the Joie de Vivre Tarot

To read with for others though, I use my beloved Druidcraft deck. I was at a Tarot meeting where we did readings for each other and one of the ladies read for me using the Druidcraft tarot and I instantly fell in love with the Queen of Wands. What a woman! I really flow quite well with this deck; being a Pagan I see a lot of my spiritual beliefs reflected in this deck, and the imagery & symbolism is simply breathtaking. Every reader has a deck that feels like an extension of them; the deck talks to them like a friend and you are always discovering new and wonderful things in each card ~ this is the Druidcraft deck for me. I made it my own by trimming the borders and later the titles ~ there is not much that will bring you closer to your deck then an experience like that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment